[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Void's Forums • View topic - Red Hat wants to know what you think.

Red Hat wants to know what you think.

Place to discuss Fedora and/or Red Hat

Red Hat wants to know what you think.

Postby Master of Reality » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:49 am

no... they've not made an open source mind reading device, Just a

I gave some feedback in it, I still dont know who the guy with the hat is.
Master of Reality
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:26 am

I'm pretty sure the guy with the Red Fedora is Marc Ewing (the founder). I read an article a long time ago about how he came up with the name Red Hat and the logo. If I recall he used to wear a red baseball cap all the time and people used to always say "the guy with the red hat" when pointing him out or describing him. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's along those lines. So I assume it's Marc but maybe not.
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fedora/Red Hat