[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Void's Forums • View topic - Samba/LDAP issues

Samba/LDAP issues

Place to discuss Fedora and/or Red Hat

Samba/LDAP issues

Postby X11 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:41 pm

X11
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:22 pm

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby X11 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:32 pm

X11
guru
guru

Postby X11 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:02 pm

X11
guru
guru

Postby X11 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:55 pm

Apparently this issue will go away if I downgrade Samba to 2.x. There is apparently some way of fixing this, I think however basically the IDEALX scripts are less than ideal however red tape and such tend to stop me from doing too many changes to the configuration.

The past Administrator told me that he had problems with it and solved them by talking to Samba, somehow I don't think he got the whole <i>we don't do tech support</i>. I assume he was talking to the mailing list in which he got some kind of help however I am not sure of what and cannot find any record of it (even with my Internet Stalker skills from being a world class troll).

This issue is apparently common and the particular tool I am talking about is not used by me but the Monkey's... oh I mean Monk's. It is the Windows XP User Manager for Domains. Once I am seated with more power I will just replace this with something easier. I'll do it with a shell script and a small peice of paper that explains how to use putty if I must!

If I knew anything about Windows myself I would goto a forum for Windows, but they would just tell me to buy a copy of Server 2003. I'm trying to push for a Linux desktop to make my life easier
X11
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 pm

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fedora/Red Hat