Are you a Linux advocate? Post your success stories here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:24 am
- Location: Tuxville, USA
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Coldfield, UK
That's classic...I may install it on my current employs redhat server when I resign
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:32 am
- Location: Bonny Scotland
also ludicrous that it really is a real piece of software! the FAQ page is very interesting too i thought.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:20 am
- Location: London, UK
There's even a crack on TPB.