[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Void's Forums • View topic - Void's Font instructions didn't work!?!?!?

Void's Font instructions didn't work!?!?!?

Place to discuss Fedora and/or Red Hat

Void's Font instructions didn't work!?!?!?

Postby Calum » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:33 pm

now the first time i followed your instructions for the truetype fonts, void main, it worked like a charm. then i reinstalled red hat (don't ask) and now i did the same thing and for some reason the truetype fonts don't seem to be available to the browsers and they don't show up in openoffice either. now i know i followed the instructions to the letter, so any suggestions as to how i can get it to work or what config files i can read to find out what hasn't been updated?
thanks...........
Calum
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:54 pm

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Calum » Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:10 pm

Calum
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:19 pm

Please read over my previous note again. I believe I added some inforation after you read it that did not get answered (sorry about that). I also wanted an "ls -al" rather than just an "ls". Also give me a snippet out of both your fonts.dir and fonts.scale files. If xlsfonts is not seeing the information in those files then something is wrong and none of your apps will see the fonts. It's likely that the TTF font path needs to be added to the font server configuration and you'll need to add it to your /etc/X11/fs/config file. If this is the case I will update my tip to check for this.
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Master of Reality » Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:12 am

Master of Reality
guru
guru

Postby Calum » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:32 am

Calum
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:48 am