[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Void's Forums • View topic - Snort on Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router Help

Snort on Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router Help

Discuss Programming

Snort on Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router Help

Postby Void Main » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:47 am

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby agent007 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:26 pm

agent007
administrator
administrator

Postby Tux » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:22 pm

Tux
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:58 pm

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Void Main » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:16 am

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tux » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:38 am

Tux
guru
guru

Postby Void Main » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:47 am

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby shuiend » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:08 pm

shuiend
scripter
scripter

Postby Void Main » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:28 am

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gultig » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:31 am

Sorry to hear about your wrt54g. If your router is still a brick, you may get some help here:
I have a v1.1 and bricked it a couple of times, but I've been able to recover both times now with the methods suggested.

good luck,

gultig
gultig
n00b
n00b

Postby Void Main » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:26 am

Hmmm, thank for the tip. I did buy a new one for $60 (a v2.0 model) but still can't seem to revive the old one (v1.1). I looked at the link you provided and tried everything I saw to try with no luck. If you could post step by step the incarnations you went through to get yours working that would be greatly appreciated!

Right now what I am getting when I power on my unit is a flashing power light. I also get a green light on "1" which indicates I have a link between my laptop and the linksys. I tried several things with and without setting a static route (arp -s *) including the regular Linux tftp client, the hacked tftp client that allows you to also send a password. Just a little while ago I downloaded the latest firmware with the autoinstaller (which of course made me boot into Win2k eeeewwwww) and nothing seems to work.

I think I have tried everything I have seen anywhere. I also just tried setting my ethernet interface to half duplex 10Mbps and that didn't help. The link to the LinkSys support document indicates that you should be able to ping the 192.168.1.1 address and I have *never* been able to do that since initially having the problem. Again, I would certainly appreciate if you could give me a step by step on how you did it. Thanks!
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:20 pm

Jim
user
user

Postby Void Main » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:35 pm

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:21 pm