Pamela Jones. Wow!

Are you a Linux advocate? Post your success stories here.
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pamela Jones. Wow!

Post by Void Main » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:17 am

This Pamela Jones of Groklaw really has her act together. In this interview she brings up many of the reasons why I like, prefer, and use GNU/Linux and other GPL software:

http://linux-universe.com/modules/news/ ... oryid=1647

Here is her site which has pretty much been dedicated to the "SCO vs World" cases lately:

http://www.groklaw.net/

Linux Frank
administrator
administrator

Post by Linux Frank » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:33 am

That site is awesome. It's what I expect of journos.

It stands out so much compared to sites like Newsforge and all the rest. In fact newsforge has been replaced on my booksmarks with Groklaw, and I no longer visit what appears to be an M$ PR outlet.

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:36 am

Linux Frank wrote:That site is awesome. It's what I expect of journos.

It stands out so much compared to sites like Newsforge and all the rest. In fact newsforge has been replaced on my booksmarks with Groklaw, and I no longer visit what appears to be an M$ PR outlet.
Yeah, I took Newsforge off my list about a month ago. They are M$'s bitch. Plus the article quality is just about as bad as it gets much of the time. There are a couple of decent writers but still, way too much proprietary talk on "The online newspaper for Linux and open source".

Tux
guru
guru

Post by Tux » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:44 pm

Linux Frank wrote:That site is awesome. It's what I expect of journos.

Groklaw, rul0rz ;)

I love the comprehensive SCO vs Linux Case (cough: joke)