programs to use for a n0be :P

Linux based operating system for mobile phones.
Basher52
guru
guru

programs to use for a n0be :P

Post by Basher52 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:31 pm

I wanna create an app for Android and have seen a lot of stuff.
The simplest way, with no program skills at all seems to be using 'appinventor.mit.edu' and that sure seems kinda nice for a person that knows 'nada' about programming.
But my wonder is, can that thing handle ALL events that might happen in a project?

Let's say I wanna build a simple mobile application that can get/put data from/to a webservice.
Do I think that 'MITs AppInventor' can handle that... I do not, we'll haven't seen anything to lead me into that direction.

I do NOT know a lot about Java, other then it looks very like C#.

Since I do not have a job, me and a friend of mine are creating an "application" well more of a total system
that we hopefully can sell, and in that "application/system" we probably gonna need mobile connections.

so... any help here is good.

Refalm
user
user

Re: programs to use for a n0be :P

Post by Refalm » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:20 am

Someone I know programs for Android. He learned it from the book "Android Apps for Absolute Beginners" by Apress.

Basically, it's a lot of Java and XML. If you know C# and HTML, you can get into the aforementioned languages with ease.
On designing an application for Android, you need to use their standards, which is this: https://material.google.com/

Basher52
guru
guru

Re: programs to use for a n0be :P

Post by Basher52 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:18 pm

ok, tanks Refalm , I'll have a look at that