Apache virtual hosts

Discuss Applications
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

No I don't have the disk space on that web server. I have used older versions of SUSE and I could install off of their FTP server if I wanted but I don't really have a need for it. I've used Red Hat since their first version and don't have a need for anything else. Red Hat and SUSE are pretty much the same thing when it comes down to it (except for differences in configuration like we just went though). I have always used Red Hat at work so it's just easier to also use it at home. I wouldn't say either one is any better than the other. Just pick one and run with it.

If I had another decent machine around here I might install SUSE on it but I only have one decent desktop. What I really need is a good desktop with about a GB of ram and a lot of hard drive space so I can multi-boot every distro out there. Would make helping people out on this site a lot easier. I used to have several versions installed in VMware sessions but I've run out of disk space and just haven't felt like spending the money on new drives (and I'm lazy). :)

cdhgold
administrator
administrator

Post by cdhgold »

void my hdd crashed in the suse box that you helped me out with this on . i had the website backed up but not the config files you helped me with any chance i can get examples of the vhosts.template that you used? so i can try to recreate this?

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

Everything I did is listed on the previous page of this thread (post #5880):

http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/forums/vi ... =5880#5880