Three and One Half Years!!

Place to discuss anything, almost. No politics, religion, Microsoft, or anything else that I (the nazi censor) deem inappropriate.
ZiaTioN
administrator
administrator

Three and One Half Years!!

Post by ZiaTioN »

:shock:

Can you believe it has been 3 1/2 years since this place started already and the funny thing is I have been here almost the entire time. I usually get bored of an online forum long before that time and leave. I have had my greatest longevity on this forum by far and it is good to see it still around.

Hell, Void didn't even get mad when I used to check phpBB exploits against his forum and find holes. :-) Speaking of which, I still want that white skin you used void, is that available for the rest of us?

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

White skin? Are you some sort of Arian supremacist? Actually I don't know what you are referring to. :)

ZiaTioN
administrator
administrator

Post by ZiaTioN »

the skin/template you used for your login on this forum.

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

It's white? The default should be black and red (theme I call VoidMain). I do have a few different themes installed and I actually use "fiapple" as my default because it is less noticable at work. You can select them in your profile. Most of them can be downloaded from links off the phpbb.com site. I think I just hacked fiblack a little to make the VoidMain theme.

ZiaTioN
administrator
administrator

Post by ZiaTioN »

yeah it is the fiapple I was talking about. I was not talking about the default for the board but the one you actually used for your VoidMain account.

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

Yeah, that's fiapple. There's a phpbb skins site somewhere with it and it might even be on the main phpbb.com site.