Great customer service story

Place to discuss anything, almost. No politics, religion, Microsoft, or anything else that I (the nazi censor) deem inappropriate.
cdhgold
administrator
administrator

Great customer service story

Post by cdhgold »

Thought I would post on here about to brag about the great customer service I have received from Antec. I have an older 2000-2001 Vintage Antec 1030B case that I love it is easy to work in with plenty of room. Twice now in the last 6 months I have needed parts that originally came with my case but have since been lost. On both occasions i have called Antec to locate the needed part ( the first time case keys and this time a usb front panel mount piece). They not only have easily known what I need but sent them to me free of charge. I will NEVER use another case vendor. ANTEC is the best.

Chris

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

Apparently their customer service is better than Verizon:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0HyxQv97Q

:)

Tux
guru
guru

Post by Tux »

meh, I had one of their TruePower PSU's die on me and take half the system with it. It took nearly two week of email correspondence to get an RMA.
Then I had to email photos of the dead unit, and send an RMA form by snail-mail (yes... snail-mail). This was international post by the way, at my expense. I was not happy and have seen much better service from far less highly-regarded companies.

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main »

So looks like we have a sample of 1 saying continental US support is excellent and a sample of 1 saying non-continental US support sucks. I guess I am a 3rd sample who has that same case but haven't actually requested support. :) My case doesn't have the front USB option and it has the glass side door. I don't know about support but I have to say it is by far the best case I have ever had. I really like mine.