Microsoft - more moronic behaviour

Place to discuss anything, almost. No politics, religion, Microsoft, or anything else that I (the nazi censor) deem inappropriate.
Calum
guru
guru

Microsoft - more moronic behaviour

Post by Calum » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 am

Seen on the reg: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/05 ... print.html

This has nothing to do with linux, but it's such a good microsoft news story that i had to post it somewhere. I no longer post at the other place because it's run by cretins and toadies, so these forums are the only candidate really! it would have gone in the "why i hate microsoft" section, if it still existed.

microsoft really do dig their own grave sometimes. With this and their various other dealings (some of which mentioned elsewhere on these very forums!) it really is only a matter of time before the inevitable putsch!

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 pm

Life will be so much better when Microsoft goes out of business.

dishawjp
administrator
administrator

Post by dishawjp » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:54 am

Ya'know... I never made the mistake of crediting Microsofties with having a lot of intelligence, but this is proof positive that they are the stupidest creatures on Earth. Who or what other being could shoot itself in the head so many times and still survive :-)

Either they have the thickest skulls or the smallest brains (or both) in the world.

The good news is that even their heads can't survive this kind of abuse for a whole lot longer.

Jim