An advice to all Programming Majors in here

Place to discuss anything, almost. No politics, religion, Microsoft, or anything else that I (the nazi censor) deem inappropriate.
bazoukas
programmer
programmer

An advice to all Programming Majors in here

Post by bazoukas » Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:09 pm

If you have an easy class, lets say javaScript, dont let it fool you. Try to read all the material the night before the midterm, and uuuummmm, you simply dont have enough time.
So, dont get fooled, even ashes can be heavy if you have to carry 50 pounds of it.

*hoh boy am gonna blow the midterm big time tomorow * :lol: :shock: :lol: :oops:

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main » Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:27 pm

Ahhh I remember those days. The difference between you and me is you wait until the last minute to study and then study where I wait until the last minute to study and then go out and PARTY!!!

bazoukas
programmer
programmer

Post by bazoukas » Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:35 pm

:shock: :shock: It took me several seconds to understand that. Now that is HardCore and I do salute you :shock: :shock:

I think the majority of the class will do very bad. For some reason there is a general attitude of "uuuuhhh we dont care man for this".
Gah,,am on the Deans List,,,I guess one term with a c in one class is not too bad. Ill do the homework and skip the rest. Then if its not toooo late I will hit a bar in Chicago or go to the gym and pump some iron.