Dirt Bikin'

Place to discuss anything, almost. No politics, religion, Microsoft, or anything else that I (the nazi censor) deem inappropriate.
Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dirt Bikin'

Post by Void Main » Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:47 pm

Just got back from riding. We just put a new piston in my sons bike last night which is the 3rd one in the last couple of months. Today we were riding at the home track of one of our club members. My son had a little accident and endo'd his bike on one of the jumps. Bent up the bars and the radiator but we were able to straighten things out enough for him to ride.

One of our club members has been hosting this Australian kid who's over here in the states to race. He's pretty fast and if you happen to catch any GNCC races he'll be one of the pros in there next year. I suspect he will be one of the top dogs. I took a few pictures of him today on a "borrowed" bike:

http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/files/dirt/

Tux
guru
guru

Re: Dirt Bikin'

Post by Tux » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:56 am

Void Main wrote:Just got back from riding. We just put a new piston in my sons bike last night which is the 3rd one in the last couple of months. Today we were riding at the home track of one of our club members. My son had a little accident and endo'd his bike on one of the jumps. Bent up the bars and the radiator but we were able to straighten things out enough for him to ride.
At least he didn't bend up his face :D

shuiend
scripter
scripter

Post by shuiend » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:41 am

so how do i go about gettin a couple of autographs before he becomes famous? I am thinkin voidmain u might be able to make some quick cash on ebay if he goes big. I can also claim i talk to a guy online who knows that guy.

Void Main
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Void Main » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:45 pm

Heh heh, well I can't even really say I "know" him. I have talked to him and have raced in a few races that he's raced in (not in the same class thank God). When not on the bike he really seems shy and reserved but you really get the feeling he likes to show his stuff when on the bike. Apparently he is also friends with Chad Reed. Chad was my favorite Supercrosser last year and probably will be for some time to come. He came in second last year right behind Ricky Carmichael and was real close to winning it all. I think he'll win it all next year if Yamaha doesn't make him switch to the 4-stroke.